Tuesday 15 October 2013

Nero Waffles - Vancouver, BC

I used to come here a lot before it gotten very popular. The most recent time I went, there was a huge line up. I remember when I went before, it was super easy to get a table. Nonetheless, it's definitely still worth talking about because I do think they have one of the best waffles in town. 

They have waffles combo on menu as well as create your own waffles. There are two types of waffles, Liege or Brussels. Liege is soft and chewy where Brussels is crispier. I prefer Brussels better and as you can see with the pictures below they were all on a Brussels waffle. 

This is the most common Strawberries and cream. 


This is mocha infused cream with ice cream and chocolate sauce. 


This is my favourite, Bresilienne, homemade cream, ice cream, with caramel and nuts. yummm! My mouth is watering from looking at the picture right now. It's just such a nice combination. The waffles are made to order. The warmth of the waffle with the ice cream just makes you can't stop eating it. 



Because the place only has around 4-5 tables, it is hard to get a table unless you come during or before dinner time. How I wish this place is not popular so I don't have to wait for a table but I am very happy that they have become so successful.


Nero Belgian Waffle Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment